BIENVENIDOS AL NUEVO BLOG PARA COMPARTIR RECURSOS Y EXPERIENCIAS

Este blog nace con el objetivo de ser una fuente de recursos para las clases de lenguas extranjeras.
Si deseas enviar material, no lo dudes:
blogdeprofes@gmail.com
Todavía estamos empezando ;)

8/2/11

READING AND USE OF ENGLISH (A1-A2)

READING-COMPREHENSION
My Friend Peter
My friend's name is Peter. Peter is from Amsterdam, in Holland. He is Dutch. He is married and has two children. His wife, Jane, is American. She is from Boston in The United States. Her family is still in Boston, but she now works and lives with Peter in Milan. They speak English, Dutch, German and Italian! Their children are pupils at a local primary school. The children go to school with other children from all over the world. Flora, their daughter, has friends from France, Switzerland, Austria and Sweden. Hans, their son, goes to school with students from South Africa, Portugal, Spain and Canada. Of course, there are many children from Italy. Imagine, French, Swiss, Austrian, Swedish, South African, American, Italian, Spanish and Canadian children all learning together in Italy!
Answer these questions.
Principio del formulario
1. Where is Peter from?
2. Where is his wife from?
3. Where are they now?
4. Where is her family?
5. What are the children's names?
6. The school is:

Final del formulario
Classify all the countries, nationalities and languages from the text in this chart:
COUNTRY
NATIONALITY
LANGUAGE
HOLLAND
DUTCH
DUTCH


















USE OF ENGLISH
Complete this dialogue with appropriate words:
A Great Workout
(Two friends at the gym)
Janet: Wow, this gym is great! What a _______________workout!
Susan:
 Yes, I like ________________here very much. What other __________can you do?
Janet: Well, I can play _________, I can do a little _________ and I go windsurfing in the _____________.
Susan:
 You're very fit! I can't do many sports. I like coming to the gym because the exercises are _________________.
Janet: Listen, I have an idea. Why don't you come to ____________ class with me?
Susan:
 No, I can't do karate...
Janet: ... but you can learn! Karate is a __________ sport. How about coming with me on _________________?
Susan:
 well, .... OK.
Janet: Great, why don't we meet at my house at _____________ in the morning?
Susan:
 Sure, that's a good idea. (changing subjects) By the way, what other hobbies do you have?
Janet: I like ________________, and reading a little.
Susan:
 Do you like __________________, or baking?
Janet: No, I can't cook. I'm a horrible cook!
Susan:
 Oh, I love _____________. I tell you what. Why don't I cook lunch after karate _______________?
Janet: Now that's a great idea!
Susan:
 OK, karate and lunch on Saturday. It's a date!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario