BIENVENIDOS AL NUEVO BLOG PARA COMPARTIR RECURSOS Y EXPERIENCIAS

Este blog nace con el objetivo de ser una fuente de recursos para las clases de lenguas extranjeras.
Si deseas enviar material, no lo dudes:
blogdeprofes@gmail.com
Todavía estamos empezando ;)

21/2/11

Grammar (Mixed tenses)

Last night, while I was doing my homework, Angela (call) . She said she (call)  me on her cell phone from her biology classroom at UCLA. I asked her if she (wait)  for class, but she said that the professor was at the front of the hall lecturing while she (talk)  to me. I couldn't believe she (make)  a phone call during the lecture. I asked what was going on. 

November 12, 1997

Today (be)  the second day of my trek around Mount Annapurna. I am exhausted and my legs (shake)  ; I just hope I am able to complete the trek. My feet (kill, really)  me and my toes (bleed) , but I (want, still)  to continue.

Nepal is a fascinating country, but I have a great deal to learn. Everything (be)
  so different, and I (try)  to adapt to the new way of life here. I (learn)  a little bit of the language to make communication easier; unfortunately, I (learn, not)  foreign languages quickly. Although I (understand, not)  much yet, I believe that I (improve, gradually) .

I (travel, currently)
  with Liam, a student from Leeds University in England. He (be)  a nice guy, but impatient. He (walk, always)  ahead of me and (complain)  that I am too slow. I (do)  my best to keep up with him, but he is younger and stronger than I am. Maybe, I am just feeling sorry for myself because I am getting old.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario