BIENVENIDOS AL NUEVO BLOG PARA COMPARTIR RECURSOS Y EXPERIENCIAS

Este blog nace con el objetivo de ser una fuente de recursos para las clases de lenguas extranjeras.
Si deseas enviar material, no lo dudes:
blogdeprofes@gmail.com
Todavía estamos empezando ;)

21/2/11

too much, too many (grammar)

1 The sentences 1-8 all have one of the following words/phrases missing.
 too much too many enough a lot of

Rewrite each sentence correctly and include one of the words/phrases.

1 It’s very crowded on this beach. There are ……………………..people.
2 I am still feeling hungry, and I’ve had my lunch. I didn’t eat……………. food.
3 Which ice cream shall we have? There are …………flavours to choose from!
4 I did…………… exercise at the gym yesterday. My muscles are really aching.
5 This suitcase isn’t big………………….. I can’t fit all my clothes in it.
6 I’m really tired. I got up ………..early this morning!
7 Yuck! This tea is too sweet. There’s ……………sugar in it!
8 There are …………flowers in the vase.

2. Complete using a, an , some,  o any:
Last Saturday, ________ friends and I decided to go to the beach. First we went to the shop to buy __________ sun-cream. I didn’t have ___________ sunglasses, so I bought ________ a new pair. We also bought _________ fruit juice and ________ packet of crisps, ______ banana and ______ orange. We didn’t have _______ more money so we couldn’t buy _________ sandwiches. Then we went to the beach. We met _________ other friends there: they were all boys, there weren’t _______ girls!
3. Fill in the blanks with much, many or a lot of.
1 How ___________ time do we have until the film starts? Not very _______. Only about 15 minutes.
2 We’re a little late because there was so __________ traffic on the way here.
3 How ___________ do the tickets cost? They cost $7.50 each.
4 I don’t have _________ money. Can you pay for the tickets?
5 Sure, no problem. Wow, there are so __________ people here. I hope we find a good seat.
6 Me too. Let’s go and find a seat. It looks like there are _____________ seats at the front of the cinema.
7 I’d like to buy something to eat and drink first, but I can’t decide what I want. There is so
   ________ to choose from. I think I’ll have some Coca Cola and a bar of chocolate.
8 How _________ bars of chocolate did you buy? The film is only one and a half hours long!
9 Not too _________! I bought four, two for you and two for me.
10 Why are there so _______ trailers (Vorschau) before the real film starts?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario